About Lois Flickinger
I have a Bachelor degree with an emphasis in design from a private liberal arts college. A life-long interest in many types of design, architecture, renovation and organization brought me to a profession in home staging. I am an Accredited Staging Professional, having received my certification through Stagedhomes.com, an internationally recognized leader in the Home Staging Industry.
Relevant Work Experience:
* Library Assistant at Mennonite Library and Archives in Kansas
* Professional nanny for individual children, twins, and triplets
* Quilt Room Supervisor for Mennonite Central Committee
* Professional quiltmaker. Owner of Flickinger Quilts
* Project Manager for traveling quilt exhibit, Passing on the Comfort -an educational exhibit produced by Mennonite Central Committee
* Administrative Assistant in an Akron-based realty office
* Owner of Lancaster Home Staging
Renovating and remodeling my own homes with the help of friends has developed many home repair skills which allow me to quickly assist my clients in preparing their homes, either to sell or to live in more comfortably.
Member of International Association of Home Staging Professionals